1911 ELITE TACTICAL MAGAZINE, .45 ACP, FULL-SIZE 10 ROUND, BLACK FLUOROPOLYMER FINISH WITH FEED RAILS AMMUNITION SYSTEM
The ETM has the strongest magazine tube yet developed, virtually eliminating feed lip cracking, tube spread and cracking, and general fatigue, – some of the most common manufacturing and/or age-related defects in other magazines. The engineers working on the ETM have a combined 110+ years of firearms experience – the ETM is a showcase of their knowledge. They refined the radius for each bend in the tube to take advantage of the strength in the stainless steel they selected – and then devised a manufacturing process to provide the tight tolerances required to make those exact radius bends. The observation slots, moved to the rear of the tube, are located exactly where they need to be to maintain the structural integrity of the tube for years and years of use. After extensive testing we selected a grade and thickness of stainless steel optimized to provide superior stiffness without brittleness. No matter how many times you empty this magazine through your pistol, you can be assured the engineering expertise, design, material selection, manufacturing, and the quality control behind the ETM promises a lifetime of smooth and reliable operation.
- This new, 10 round magazine has the strongest magazine tube available with a new patented reinforced, railed feed lip design that mitigates tube spreading common to hard-use 10 round 1911 magazines with no loss in feed reliability.
- Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion and cartridge viewing slots are at the rear to maintain structural integrity. Multi-step tumbling ensures a smooth finish inside and out.
- .025″ Tube Walls – Thickest In The Industry and Heat Treated for Maximum Durability and Service Life
- Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating ETM Follower Provides feeding and positive lock back-Extended Skirt Ensures Stability in Operation and Minimizes Creep from the Tube when the Magazine is Empty
- Maximum Tensile Strength Heavy-Duty Stainless steel Spring for Long Service Life, Enhanced Feeding and Positive Slide Stop Operation without fear of corrosion
- Removable Polymer base adds grip length for enhanced shooting and rapid reloading and is marked for magazine numbering
- No Other Magazine on the Market Can Compare for Proven Inherent Reliability, Durability and the Ability to Remain Loaded for Long Periods of Time Without Damage.
- No-Risk Service Policy – Wilson Combat will replace any magazine tube that spreads, cracks or becomes unusable during normal use. Wilson Combat magazine springs and followers are considered consumable items and may require replacing after extensive use.