BX-1 MCKENZIE 12X50MM – SHADOW GRAY
Close the gap quicker with the 12x50mm McKenzies. The increased magnification is ideal for wide-open spaces and picking out the smallest details. The BX®-1 McKenzie™ delivers class leading low-light performance with our Twilight Light Management System, which simply helps you see more in less light. You also get outstanding resolution and clarity in a rugged, compact design that’s waterproof and purpose built to handle the harshest conditions.
Comes with Pro Gear Accessories – Go Afield Shoulder Strap, binocular case, lens covers, and a lens cloth.
- Max Magnification – 10
- Objective Size – 42
- Shadow Gray Finish
- 100% Waterproof and Fog Proof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity – each is ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions
- Central Focus Dial: Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
- Smooth Focusing: Features an extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments.
- Twilight Light Management System
- Twist-up Eyecups: Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- BAK 4 Prisms: Delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image
- Diopter Focus: The diopter focus paddle allows you to precisely focus your binoculars, compensating for differences between your eyes.
- Weight (oz) 28.5
- Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) – High 242
- Linear FOV (m/1000 m) – High 81
- Length (mm) 6.7
- Eye Relief (mm) – High 13.7
- Angular FOV (degrees) – High 4.6
- Weight (g) 808
- Exit Pupil (mm) – High 3.6
- Interpupillary Distance (mm) – Low – 58
- Interpupillary Distance (mm) – High – 74
- Close Focus Distance (ft) 12
- Close Focus Distance (m) 3.8