Magpul Industries, RLS Sling, Fits 1.25″ Sling Attachments, Coyote Brown
- Made of Magpul’s proprietary chafe-resistant 1 1/4 inch nylon mesh webbing
- Tubular construction eliminates harsh edges that can rub or snag and provides double layers of cushioned comfort against the end user
- During employment, the strap’s smooth texture remains comfortable, even when torqued against the user’s arm
- Features lightweight reinforced high-strength injection-molded polymer hardware
- Includes a proprietary sling keeper that leaves no tails or loose straps, eliminating snag hazards and distractions
Building on the heritage and proven performance of Magpul’s MS Sling series, the Magpul RLS (Rifleman Loop Sling) is a durable, lightweight, and affordable shooting aid and retention device. Combining the best features of Rhodesian and 1907 match-style slings, the RLS was created with Magpul’s famous proprietary nylon mesh webbing and high-strength polymer hardware. In a retention role, the RLS serves dutifully as an unobtrusive weapon sling and retention device, securely keeping the rifle tucked behind the shoulder. When called upon, the RLS is rapidly employed with the adjustable forward loop gripping the rifleman’s support arm, locking in a steady shooting position and firmly planting the rifle butt against the shoulder. At the core of the RLS lies Magpul’s proprietary chafe-resistant 1 1/4″ nylon mesh webbing. Its tubular construction eliminates harsh edges that can rub or snag and provides double layers of cushioned comfort against the end user while shouldered. During employment, the strap’s smooth texture remains comfortable, even when torqued against the user’s arm. Like all Magpul slings, colored webbing is NIR treated to reduce infrared signature.
|Manufacturer Part #||MAG1004-COY||Model||RLS Sling|
|Size||1.25″||Fit||1.25″ Sling Attachment|
There are no reviews yet.